Saturday, September 28, 2019

My Dad and brother's fleet...

I just re-lettered the blue delivery truck in the front, it's a 1995 that they just had restored. The two older grain trucks in the center were restored about 5 years ago. Everything is hand painted except the giant "Smith Bros" logo on the delivery truck.

I'm very proud of the family I come from, and they fact that they are farmers. They work so hard to provide food for our country. Farmers are the un-sung hero's of our day. Without them... we'd all go... hungry.

The past 3 years I have helped harvest field corn on the farm. These become my baby's for about a month, so a few weeks ago I spent some time dressing them up. I painted the rims, and trimmed the wheels, I also painted the front bumpers and one of the grills. Hey, if I'm running it, it's gotta look good. ;)

No comments: